Travel RN (Registered Nurse) - Up to $90k annualized! Comprehensive Health Insurance FROM DAY ONE!
- FROM DAY ONE Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage!
- Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance!
- Competitive Salaries!
- Referral Bonuses!
- Tax Advantage Plan!
- Travel Reimbursement!
- Shift Differentials!
- Direct Deposit/Free Checking!
L&D, Critical Care (ICU/CCU), Emergency Room, Mother/Baby, Telemetry, PACU, PICU, NICU, Stepdown, Cath Lab, Operating Room, and Med/Surg
About the Company
Where Top Talent and Leading Companies Meet For more than a decade, Acclivity Healthcare has proudly led the way in the field of healthcare recruiting and staffing. We've found and placed more than 18,000 top healthcare professionals with over 300 leading employers nationwide. With office locations across the nation, we're able to find the very best candidates for the most difficult-to-fill positions within virtually every segment of healthcare!
Nationwide jobs are available with Acclivity Healthcare for Travel RN (Registered Nurses).
Are you looking for a rewarding position as a Travel RN? Acclivity Healthcare is now hiring Registered Nurses to work with many of our top clients. We have positions in every state with very attractive pay packages. All shifts available!
Responsibilities of the Travel RN
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments