About the Company
For over 35 years, this leading specialty care provider has delivered quality individualized care to patients throughout the nation. Their employees and physicians are led by a simple goal - take great care of the patient! They are dedicated to achieve the best possible patient outcomes, and they are proud of their track record of consistent high quality patient care and business success. They are seeking a talented Chief Financial Officer to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer
- Evaluate and communicate financial information and analysis to drive decision-making, executing pricing, billing, procurement and other operational requirements
- Analyze and calculate results, providing market, customer and cost insights
- Help the organization’s to achieve long-term plans
- Lead the pipeline in collaborating Operations management and Business Development
- Manage the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) function, and have oversight for managed care, facilities and revenue cycle in collaboration with the appropriate corporate or shared services leader
- Accountable for all operational (non-accounting) financial activities
- Continue to improve efficiency and find ways to improve margins
- Contribute to the strategic planning process and help set goals in partnership with other senior management.
- Implement and maintain disciplined financial planning processes and exercise effective management controls regarding revenue, expenses, capital expenditures, cash flow, ROI, EBITDA, margins, etc.
- Maintain finance, billing, auditing and related procedures, and maintain appropriate internal controls and safeguards
- Work with the IT function to keep financial systems up to date and capable to meet finance function needs
- Assess and upgrade systems used to manage the business as needed
Required Qualifications of the Chief Financial Officer
- 5+ years CFO experience in a healthcare business with more than $500 million in revenue
- Has a track record of leading a Finance organization in a complex and rapidly changing business
- Must have a thorough understanding of finance, budgeting, and cost control principles, including GAAP
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting required - CPA or MBA highly preferred
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer – Direct Hire, $225K-$315K per year plus a 20% annual bonus, Full Time.